Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Star Trek XI movie

So what do we all think of the upcoming Star Trek XI? Personally, I'm not sure. Whilst the trailer looks nothing like the Trek we have all grown to love, is that a bad thing? Whilst I adore everything Trek, Deep Space Nine especially, I do think it had completely run it's course by the time Enterprise limped onto the screen. So, whilst it isn't "Trek" per se, it does actually look like a promising film in it's own right.

I think this is definitely going to divide the fans and only time will tell if it will be the success that Paramount hope. I for one intend to see it but with an open mind and no "trek' bias as I feel this is the best way to treat it, and the only way to review it for you guys!

Check out the trailer on the Star Trek widget.






Until next time, 

The Goddess of Scifi signing off...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I thought you might be interested in a Star Trek time line I've put together that includes all of the movies and shows with videos, pictures and information on all of them. When you have some time, take a second to check it out and, if you feel inclined, let me know what you think. Here's the link http://timelines.com/topics/star-trek

Followers